Last updated: 02/11/2023
Welcome to TracPlus ("we", "our", or "us").
Important Information and Who We Are
Your Company's Name is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full details are:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Head Office: TracPlus Global Ltd, Cargill House, Level 5, 333 Princes Street, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand
Telephone number: +1234567890
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data
- Contact Data
- Financial Data
- Transaction Data
- Technical Data
- Profile Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please click on the links below to find out more about these rights:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent