Our Policy is simple. Your data belongs to you. TracPlus makes every reasonable effort to protect and ensure the safety and security of your data by ensuring that only those with your explicit consent can see your data.
For more detailed information please refer to The Privacy Act 1993 and its amendments.
The Privacy Act sets out 12 information privacy principles dealing with the collection, holding, use and disclosure of personal information, and the assigning of unique identifiers. The principles also give you a right to access information about yourself and to ask for it to be corrected. In outline the 12 principles are:
- Purpose of collection of personal information.
- Source of personal information.
- Collection of information from subject.
- Manner of collection of personal information.
- Storage and Security of personal information.
- Access to personal information.
- Correction of personal information.
- Accuracy, etc., of personal information to be checked before use.
- Agency not to keep personal information for longer than necessary.
- Limits on use of personal information.
- Limits on disclosure of personal information.
- Unique identifiers.
The Act applies to TracPlus Global Ltd in its role as a service provider.
In compliance with The Act TracPlus Global Ltd holds certain information about TracPlus customers. This information is required for lawful purposes necessary to the provision of our services. Such information is sourced in accordance with Principle 2 of The Act.
You can make a request for a copy of your personal information held by TracPlus Global Ltd. TracPlus Global Ltd must make a decision on your request and notify you of it as soon as practicable – and in any case not later than 20 working days after receiving your request. TracPlus Global Ltd may, in certain circumstances, extend the time limit by notice to you.
If you believe TracPlus may be in breach of the Privacy Act, or if you are not sure of your rights as a customer, please call the Privacy Commissioner’s privacy hotline in 0800 803 909 (New Zealand only).
TracPlus complies with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Bill 2005, New Zealand. We will not send you unsolicited information without your consent nor shall we assist anyone else to. Please advise TracPlus if you wish to unsubscribe at any time.